This ticket is good for entry to both the movie and the show!
An intimate “fly on the wall” documentary about iconoclastic rocker Bobby Bare Jr., son of country music legend Bobby Bare, and his struggles dealing with the repercussions of a perpetual life on the road – the constant separation and the disconnect from loved ones back home.
Musicians including My Morning Jacket, Justin Townes Earle, Hayes Carll, David Vandervelde, Blue Giant, Duane Denison, Carey Kotsionis, and Bobby Bare Sr. make appearances in the film.
BOBBY BARE JR'S QUICK FACTS
- has a degree in psychology from the UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE
- made 2 albums for Immortal Records with his band BARE JR. one for sony records in 1998 and one for virgin records in 2001
- releasing a 7 song EP of songs by the bands BREAD and/or AMERICA called "THE AMERICAN BREAD EP" on aug 11th 2009
- born raised and still lives in Nashville, TN
- VERY afraid of elves
- has 2 children - one boy one girl
- nominated for a grammy at the age of 6 years old for a duet with his dad called "daddy what if"-written by Shel Silverstein
- that year the grammy for country duet went to THE POINTER SISTERS
- believes that blue is a flavor and not a color nor a feeling