The Pickin' Bubs (Peggy Browning, Maura Lally and Mark Mitchell) are a Chicago acoustic trio whose sound is rooted in traditional music, from country blues, to gospel, to old time and folk ballads and carried on in the originals penned by the Pickin' Bubs and the songwriters they enjoy. They focus on vocal and instrumental arrangements on guitar, mandolin, fiddle and banjo. All of the members of the band are instructors at Chicago's Old Town School of Folk Music where they carry out the tradition of making good music with one another and the folks they are fortunate enough to teach. Peggy and Maura are also members of the Tennessee based group Common Thread.
Terms of Purchase
Advance tickets guarantee entry to the show.
- They are general admission only and DO NOT guarantee seating.
- For the best seats/position in the music room please arrive 30 minutes prior to show time to pick-up your tickets.
- All shows are 21+ unless otherwise noted.
- Customer information is never shared with any third party companies or outside promoters.
- Tickets ARE NOT mailed to you.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE service charge will be added to the purchase price of each ticket - in the instance of a show cancellation, this fee will not be returned.
- All tickets purchased through the web site are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All tickets are NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
- The name in the 'Ticket Pickup' portion of your order will be the name your tickets are held under at the door- if you are buying tickets for someone else, you must indicate their name in these fields.
- Advance tickets are only available through lh-st.com (until 5 pm day of show) and Jam, Silver Wrapper, and 1833 when noted. Lincoln Hall and Schubas do not have a physical box office. Walk-up ticket purchases are only available at Lincoln Hall beginning one hour before listed show time and at Schubas thirty minutes before listed show time unless the show is sold out.
- Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure you'll receive your confirmation email.